- On-line participation form: http://konferencja.ptezg.pl
- Conference fee (participation and article publishing) 300 zł (Polish Zloty). The fee includes: article publishing, conference participation (coffee breaks, lunches on both days) and social programme (gala dinner). The fee doesn’t include the costs of accommodation.
- Conference fees:
- 300 zł – participation, publishing
- 150 zł – publishing only
- 200 zł – participation only
- On the second day of the conference (30-11-2018) you are kindly welcome to join our trip to Dresden (the main attractions including a visit to the Christmas Market, the Zwinger Palace with the Old Masters Gallery and the Dresden Armoury). The price of the trip is 150 zł (Polish Zloty). The trip will be organized on condition that enough participants sign up.
- Conference fees should be transferred to:
Polskie Towarzystwo Ekonomiczne w Zielonej Górze
65-066 Zielona Góra, ul. Żeromskiego 3
Bank PKO BP S.A.
IBAN bank account: PL 42 1020 5402 0000 0502 0151 6236
BIC (SWIFT) no: BPKOPLPW
Purpose of payment: Conference, name and surname of participant.
- Articles not exceeding a volume of 0.5 publishing sheet (20 thousand characters with spaces incl.) and after positive reviews will be published in Scientific Journal of Polish Economic Society in Zielona Gora (indexed in: BazEkon, CEEOL – Central and Eastern Europe Online Library, CEJSH, Index Copernicus, Google Scholar) or in monograph – articles in Polish and/or English. By exceeding the volume of the article additional costs will be paid by the author.
- Editorial requirements can be found on: http://journal.ptezg.pl.
- Articles that do not meet above requirements will not be submitted for review.
- Papers to be submitted via Scientific Journal Management System PTE ZG Logging in to the system
- Language of conference: Polish, English, Russian. Language of publication: Polish, English.
- In case of rejection of the text by the reviewer, failure to meet the requirements or cancellation by less than 10 days before the date of the conference, participation fee will not be refunded.
- The place of conference: Uniwersytet Zielonogórski, ul. Licealna 9, 65-417 Zielona Góra.
- Accommodation possibilities: Hotel Śródmiejski, Hotel Qubus, Hotel Ruben (reservations and payments will be made individually by the participants).
- The conference office: Polish Economic Society in Zielona Gora, 65-066 Zielona Góra – Żeromskiego Street 3, e-mail: email@example.com, phone (+48) 68-320-25-89, fax (+48) 68-327-04-19.